Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Dancer's Life

I am a dance mom!!  I love watching our middle daughter express herself through dance.  She is on a competitive team and she is really challenging herself this year doing some harder classes and competing with a higher level team for ballet.  I am proud of her hard work and dedication in a genre she hasn't yet mastered! 


As part of team building this year, they do what is called a motivational.  They are little treats with words of encouragement or inspired quotes.  They each take turns doing these little gifts throughout the year!  This time around my daughter wanted to do something with bath bombs!  She is OBSESSED with them!!!  So she came up with this idea!!




"You are the BOMB...Let's DISSOLVE the Competition"    We attached this cute little note to a bath bomb that we wrapped in red tissue paper and tied with white curling ribbon.  It was simple and fun.  The girls loved the bath bombs too...but who doesn't like some relaxing any way right!!!  Here's what the final project looked like!




I love that they are uplifting each other and encouraging everyone to keep going and I hope that this brings them closer as a team.  I love that they can each put their own personality into it!  Can't wait for the next one!!!




Get the free printable HERE!

No comments: