Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kaylie is 5

Its hard to believe that my sweet, little girl is now a big 5 year old. It seems like only yesterday I was bringing her home for the first time. She is the greatest blessing in my life. I love to watch her learn & try new things. She has started Kindergarten this year and she loves it. She is learning so much. It broke my heart and made me so happy all at the same time to watch her take that next step in life and realize that my little girl is growing up. I am so lucky to be her mom....Thanks Kaylie for all of the memories and for the future that I love so much sharing with you!!!

Here are 5 of my favorite pictures of Kaylie.......



This is one of the very first pictures of Kaylie. Its amazing what technology can do now! I loved being able to see her so often. I worked for a doctor and we had an ultrasound tech in our office. I could see her or hear her heart beat any time I wanted. What a miracle!


Kaylie didn't get her pictures taken at Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, NV where she was born, as I was only in the hospital for 24 hours. We took her to Kiddie Kandids when she was only 3 days old. This is my most favorite of the them. She was & still is the most amazing little girl!


Kaylie loved to play in her Elmo tent & she has always posed for pictures with that big, bright smile. I love her face in this picture. She thought it was the best thing in the world to play in the tent & she still loves them today!


Kaylie is 4 years old in this picture. It is her Christmas picture. It is one of my favorite pics!! We had so much fun taking these pictures. She was fun and happy and really showed her zest for life.



This is Kaylie in her new bedroom. This was a surprise that made her day! She loves the Disney Princesses, especially Princess Aurora (if you couldn't tell!!), so she was surprised with a princess style bedroom. She absolutely loves it! She goes to bed every night in the top bedroom of the castle. Its a dream come true!


Now, here are some things about Kaylie. I decided to do them in 5's in honor of her being 5.


5 of Kaylie's Favorite Foods
Macaroni & Cheese, Drumsticks from KFC, Soft Shell Tacos, Cheetos & Chocolate Milk

5 of Kaylie's Favorite Shows
Johnny Test, John & Kate Plus 8, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sleeping Beauty & Strawberry Shortcake's Sweet Dreams

5 of Kaylie's Favorite Places that she has been
Disneyland for her 5th birthday, Park City with the Taylors, Trips to Las Vegas to visit The Casutt's, Annual Memorial Day trips to Paradise, & the Lehi Rodeo with Aunt Stacie

5 of Kaylie's Favorite Things
Sleeping Beauty nightgown, Lily her Whimsical Dragon, Snowglobe Collection, Zoo puzzle & her Princess bedroom

5 Facts about Kaylie
She has so much energy and a zest for life that when it comes time to go to bed she fights it as long as she can, She is very loving and caring, She is a very fast learner & usually picks up on things the first or second time she is shown, She loves animals and always wants to be around them or watch them when they are around, She loves to travel and see new things!

Kaylie's Best Friends
Bailey, Luke, Mandi, Terra, Taylor, Alexa & Katja

5 Things Kaylie wants to be When she Grows Up
Princess, Teacher, Mermaid, Ballerina & a Mom

5 Things Kaylie looks Forward to about getting Older
"staying up late"
"Going on Big Kid rides"
"Married to her Prince"
"2 Honeys....ODette & Lianna" (kids)
"Driving a car by herself"

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love it! She is such a little spunk it makes me laugh what she comes up with. Cute pictures of her through out the years.
Em