Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Back to School

Its back to school time!  Yay for all of us moms out there & dread for most of our kids (well, I have teenagers, sooooo...yeah!).  I teach the young women at my church.  The girls are 12-13 years old.  So as a good luck this year I put together a little treat for them!




Its just Orange Crush soda and some Hostess cupcakes.  I made a tag that said, "This year might not be a piece of cake  BUT  we know you will find a way to Crush it!  Have a great school year."  I put them in brown paper sacks like they would have taken their lunch in, you know, to keep with the theme of school, and attached the note to the outside.  Then we delivered the treats to the girls!



  They LOVED them!!!  They also loved the fact that we took time to remember them before going back to school.  I love doing little things like this!  I think they know how much we love them too when we show our interest in the things they are going through! 





Get the free Printable Here!








No comments: