Monday, September 25, 2017

Caramel Apple Snickerdoodles





You guys!!!!  These are the BEST cookies ever!  My sweet friend, Ashley, let me in on this little secret.  CARAMEL APPLE SNICKERDOODLES!!!  For those of you who know me, Snickerdoodles are my FAVORITE cookie.  My grandma used to make these for me.  I loved them.  I love her!  She passed away a few years ago, but every time I have a snickerdoodle it brings back all of the good memories shared with her, including eating warm snickerdoodles fresh from her oven!


This particular recipe can be found at thefirstyearblog.com.  She nails this recipe!  My only suggestion would be to double the amount of caramel bits....but I really love caramel!  And a little tip...these Kraft caramel bits are not easy to find so look for them in advance of making the cookies.  I went to 4 different stores to find them!  I finally found them at Walmart!  Oh and the recipe doesn't call for sugar free apple cider, but that was the only box of powder apple cider mix I could find, but they turned out really good!


These were a fun take on snickerdoodles and perfect for fall! 


Enjoy!!

No comments: