Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Begin Again.....

Time has a way of passing by so quickly.  Perspectives change and distractions seem to take over.  Over the past few years my life has been a series of ups and downs like most people.  Only recently have I rediscovered who I want to be & what I want my life to be like.  My daughter and I have an amazing life, wonderful family & friends and a brilliant future ahead.  I have recently been blessed with an worthwhile opportunity at a new career and know that Heavenly Father's hand has placed me in this place.  Not only has he given me an incredible career path, but he has surrounded me with people who have inspired me.  Having quality people in my life has opened my eyes and reminded me of what is important!  I am full of life & excited about our future!  It has been a long time since I have posted anything.  I have a lot of ground to cover!  We looked back at this blog as a family and found how much we enjoyed looking at the things we have done over the years.  Its time to Begin Again.....


May 2014
 
 


No comments: